Tonight you'll get an opportunity to work on Master and Commander, Vocabulary, and IXL.
Master and Commander
- Where does your story take place?
- Write 2-3 interesting details about Captain Jack Aubrey.
- Write a quick summary of the movie thus far. Your first sentence should include director's name, Peter Weir, and the title of the movie.
- Write a quick letter to Captain Jack Aubrey as if you're a crew member. Think about what you've experienced onboard the ship.
Classical Roots or Wordly Wise
- pick 3 words from CR or WW list.
- write each word in a sentence
- hop on to IXL and work on Sentence Types A.1