Tonight you'll get the opportunity to identify and talk about stress. You and a guardian will explain the ways it helps and hurts us as individuals and communities. Be careful that you don't disclose too much personal information.
- Answer these questions with a guardian.
- How can stress have a positive effect on a person?
- Can you think of some ways stress can have a negative effect on a person?
- How do people respond to stress while playing sports?
- What things might distress guardians, but not in children? Be specific.
- What things might distress children in a family that may not bother parents?
- What are some ways that your guardians may cope with stress at home?
- What are some ways that you deal with stress at home?
- What might be some negative ways in dealing with stress?
- How might communities feel stressed?
- How stressed are you right now in your life?
- I feel stressed when…
Off you stress together!