Tonight you'll have the opportunity to work on some Reading comp., Social Studies, and Grammar.
1a. After reading some of your book club book, what is important about the scene you just read?
1b. How does it contribute to the story as a whole?
2a. What are words to describe your main character's attitude?
1. How did proprietors use indentured servants in the Southern Colonies?
2. Explain the effects of resources and location of the development of the MIDDLE COLONIES?
3. If you were moving to a new place, what types of resources would you need to survive?
1. Pretend that it is the distant future and you're a scientist. You dig up a toy from today. Write a 4-6 paragraph about your discovery. Use a preposition in each sentence. Try to use as many prepositions as possible. Indicate your preposition by typing it IN ALL CAPS.
2. Can you write the verb below in a sentence using the correct tense? Come up with your own sentences please.
a. past tense
d. past perfect
e. present perfect
f. future perfect
Off you write!