Tonight you'll have a chance to talk about your book.
Directions-answer these questions below. Please don't copy each other.
1. Use details from the book that describes the setting.
2. How is the main character described in the book?
3. What is the conflict of the book so far?
4. Give a 3-4 summary of the book. Talk about main events up to the point where you stopped reading.
5. What's the name of the book you're reading?
6. Who's the author?
7. What are some strong vocabulary words that you've discovered along the way?
8. Can you identify any figurative language? What page?