A student created this blogger for tonight. Enjoy!
Guardian to Student
1. What is the main conflict in your story?
2. Which character would you say is your favorite in terms of attitude, or actions, ect.? Describe s/he.
3. Pick your favorite piece of dialogue from your book. Why is it your favorite?
4. Is there a vocabulary word you don't know, and if so, create your definition of it, and then the real one.
Student to Guardian
1. Name a historical fiction book that you've read.
2. Describe the book. Summarize some main events.
3. What did you like or dislike about it?
4. Would you recommend it? Why or why?
5. Who was your favorite character?