Tonight you'll get an opportunity to work on Book Club and Animal Presentation.
Directions: Read the questions carefully. Answer with great precision, detail, and writing energy.
1. During book group discussion, what might a great talk amongst your group look like? Be specific.
2. What are some specific things you might here within the great conversation. PLEASE USE QUOTES TO SUGGEST SOMEONE IS SPEAKING.
3. What's the title of your book?
4. What page are you on?
5. Find 2 vocabulary words that you like. Write down the word, part of speech, syllables, and root or prefix.
6. I'm excited to read on because...?
7. My main character has changed since the beginning by...?
8. Can you find any new metaphors, similes, personification, or hyperbole? What page number did you find the figurative language?
1. List any sources where you've obtained information on your animal.
2. Write an engaging Introduction for your presentation. 4-6 sentences.