Hang on Fireballs. Keep your balance and focus. We have an exciting week of Advent Calendar stories, Sound of Music Sing-A-Long, Blood on the River, Explorer's Report, and Robert's Market. Just 5 more school days until a glorious and well earned vacation.
In search of the perfect pop song. F and W get it!
SECRET Fireballs GIFT EXCHANGE- Don't forget to make that special gift. Please put it under the tree by Friday morning.
- to the Fireballs for hosting such a lovely event on Wednesday.
- to the parents for attending the winter wonderland party. Your attendance was greatly appreciated.
Work in progress
- all students need to blog at least 3/4 nights.
- all students need to work on reading faster, stronger, and better.
Curriculum menu for week 17
- We'll go back and revisit some important reading strategies
- Students will improve their understanding of character motivation and behavior
- Students will work on advent calendar
- Students will focus on grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization
- Students will focus on all 8 of the words from Lesson 9
- Students will try to incorporate the words into their daily writing
- Students will continue to learn the proper parts of speech for each word
Boys vs. Girls Contest:
Boys will practice their song
Girls will practice their song
- Sound of Music Soundtrack
- Camera Obscura "The Blizzard"
- Pink Martini "Ocho Kandelikas"
- Ben Kweller "Rock of Ages"