Tonight you and your guardian will get a chance to look at your personal narrative more closely. After you read it together please answer the questions below.
1. Why do we write personal narratives?
2. Why does reading aloud our stories help during the editing process?
3. How did you grow as a writer throughout this unit? Be specific.
4. What's the theme of your story?
5. What are some strong words you used in your story?
6. What part of your story aren't you satisfied with?
7. How much did your personal narrative change since the first draft?7. What are you looking forward to about Publishing Day?