Writers, yesterday and today was a big day for you. You chose one of those stories from your comp. book, used it as a seed, and then helped grow that seed into multiple sentences. That seed idea will grow across a bunch of days into a piece of fabulous publishable writing.
Please answer the following questions.
1. What's your story really about?
2. What's the theme(message) of your story?
3. What's the setting of your story?
4. Who are the main characters of your story and what to they want?
5. What are some effective ways to be a good writing partner?
6. What's the title of your story?