Dear parents and students,
Welcome to an electrifying and a year of successful struggling! I look forward to partnering with you and establishing a relationship that will benefit you over the course of the year. Working collaboratively helps ensure that you will enjoy your 2014-2015 experience. To begin, please feel free to browse the homepage/blog about me and other important information to help you adjust. I encourage you to visit the page as often as you can. From there you'll be able to check out snapshots of students in action, homework updates, upcoming field trips, and many other tidbits of useful information.
I would love to hear your feelings on the upcoming school year. Please don't comment on other people's posts. Today and tomorrow is for sharing only. Scroll down to where you see Post a Comment under the HOME TAB. Type in your response and click on publish. You may want to preview your comments first. Here are some questions you can choose from... try to do at least 2-3 if you can.
- What summer activity(ies) helped you relax?
- What are your goals and expectations for the 2014-2015 year as a parent or student?
- How will you as a parent or child know when you've achieved your goals?
- Can you describe education using just 5 words?
- What does the term "successful struggling" mean to you?
- What book or movie gave you a different perspective on life?