We're officially done with Narrative Reading and Writing. Tonight you'll get the opportunity to reflect on your growth as a reader and writer.
- A guardian asks the questions and takes notes based on their child's response. Paraphrase the best way possible. Do the best you can.
Questions for READING
- How did you feel about reading in September? How do you feel about it now?
- What book are you reading right now?
- In 5 words, what's your book really about?
- What specifically are you working on as a reader? Be specific.
- What do you feel like you need help with as a reader?
- Show me your best post it. Why do you feel this is your best post-it?
Questions for WRITING
- How did you feel about writing in September? How do you feel about it now?
- How is your writing coming along?
- What are you working on as a writer? Be specific.
- Can you show me evidence of that in a blogger response or narrative piece?
- What do you feel like you need help with as a writer?
- What are you looking forward to in 2015?